Kathmandu Janakpur Tour is designed to visit two of the sacred places of Nepal. During the trip, you will get the chance to visit Kathmandu Valley and Janakpur Dham. The combined tour starts with visiting Pashupatinath and Soyambhunath. Then it goes to Janakpur to explore the birthplace of goddess Sita.
Then after it will again reverse back to Kathmandu to visit Kathmandu Durbar Square and Boudhanath. Join our Janakpur Kathmandu Tour and get the chance of Pashupatinath Darshan and Janakpur Dham visit.
Kathmandu Janakpur Tour Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel. Later, Pashupatinath Darshan and sunset from Soyambhunath Stupa.
- Pashupatinath Darshan
- Sunset from Soyambhunath Temple
Day 02: Drive to Janakpur Dham and visit around Janakpur.
- Visit Janakpur visit (Bhutnath Temple/ Ganga Sagar (Pond)/ Dhanush Sagar (Pond).
Day 03: Drive back to Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
- Visit Kathmandu Durbar Square
- Boudhanath Stupa
Day 04: Transfer to the hotel and fly back to home.
Kathmandu Janakpur Tour Cost Details
- Private air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel and helpful and professional driver during the tour and all the driver expenses
- All the government taxes and road taxes
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees during the trip
- Anything does not include in the inclusion