Kathmandu Pokhara and Nagarkot Tour is a 3 nights 4 days Nepal tour. This amazing tour enables to explore three of the beautiful places of Nepal. Kathmandu Pokhara and Nagarkot Tour starts with visiting Kathmandu Valley. It then goes to Pokhara to explore the city of lakes. Explore the some of the major places of Pokhara. The Kathmandu Pokhara and Nagarkot Tour then moves to Nagarkot to collect the stunning sunset and sunrise in Himalayas.
Join our Kathmandu Pokhara and Nagarkot Tour and explore some of the best places of Nepal in short time.
Kathmandu Pokhara and Nagarkot Tour Itinerary
Day 01: Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel. Later, Pashupatinath Darshan and sunset from Soyambhunath Stupa.
- Pashupatinath Darshan
- Sunset from Soyambhunath Temple
Day 02: Drive to Pokhara and Pokhara sightseeing.
- Devis Falls
- Gupteshwor Cave
- Bindabasini Temple
- Sunset from Sarangkot
- Boating on Phewa Lake and visit Tal Barahi Temple
Day 03: Drive to Nagarkot and enjoy sunset in the evening.
- Sunset in Himalayas
Optional: Visit Manakamana Temple on the way.
Day 04: Early morning sunrise in Himalayas and drive to Kathmandu airport to catch your returning flight.
- Sunrise in Himalayas
Kathmandu Pokhara and Nagarkot Cost Details
- Private air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel and helpful and professional driver during the tour and all the driver expenses
- All the government taxes and road taxes
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees during the trip
- Anything does not include in the inclusion